Australia has a very impressive and consistent reputation for education across the world. This country has one of the world’s highest percentages of higher education qualified population in the whole world. The country also continues to record high literacy and education rates. Australia boasts a world-class education system, offering high-quality education for fair tuition fees. Most of the people around the world know Australia for being a mesmerizing country but we also enjoy the world-class quality of lifestyle with six of our cities in the top 40 cities in the world. Australian education system is among the world’s best with safe, friendly communities from coast to coast. This particular country has one of the most urbanized population’s structures in the whole world with nearly half the people living in either Sydney or Melbourne.
The Australian lifestyle is quite high by world standards and the population is generally well educated. For many of the students dreaming is sort of simple however following the proper path is quite troublesome. Following that, several types of students don't seem to be responsive to the proper path to check in Australia. We tend to open up the entryways for many students who aim to study in Australia. The most wonderful thing about this country is that their population is very friendly and helpful with a great sense of humor and a natural ability to tell jokes and play with words.
This amazing country has excellence for providing international education but it also offers a great opportunity to form a global network. Over the years, the educational institution of Australia has nurtured the needs of its students by focusing on practical learning with a proper understanding of different topics. We can easily consider that formal schooling starts with a foundation year, followed by 12 years of primary and secondary school, until at least the age of 16. In the senior secondary years, students can study for their Senior Secondary Certificate of Education, which will provide them entry to most of the Australian universities and vocational education and training institutions. It is also recognized as an entry requirement for many of the international universities. Many states and territories are responsible for the delivery of a good quality of education in Australia. All schools are registered with the state or territory education regulators and are subject to government requirements in terms of infrastructure and teacher registration.
Why pick Australia as your Study Destination?
Australia is one of the most culturally diverse country in the whole world, with a large population of international students. It is also home to some of the best education providing cities in this country. The people present in Australia portray a unique type of reputation for being one of the friendliest populations in the whole world, and cities in Australia are safe and clean, with low crime rates.
High quality of education system
Wide variety of universities present in Australia provides a range of degrees and programs, and students have plenty of options to choose from in terms of courses in their chosen field as well as universities offering their interest-based field. Vocational programs are also extremely popular as students can easily gain valuable skills that most employers are looking nowadays.
Offer a unique identity
Degrees from Australian institutions are recognized and highly valued by most of the companies and other educational institutes across the world. As a result of this, this country is widely recognized for international students and currently has around 2.5 million international students studying in the best universities and colleges.
Australia is the third-largest country in the whole world to attract International Students from every corner of the globe. It offers many scholarship schemes to students as a mean of financial aid every year. This method is helping a lot of students to fulfill their dreams of studying in worldwide know universities in an affordable way.
Australia provides great work opportunities
International students have the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per fortnight in Australia, which will majorly help you pay for things like room rent or help you to fulfill basic amenities of life. Most of the students also have the opportunity to stay in the country like Australia to work once they have graduated from there, taking advantage of the post-study work visa.
How you can enter in Australia?
For studying in Australian country you are required to have a student visa. This particular type of visa requires some documentation to be filled by person who wants to study in Australia.
- Financial types of requirements
- Health and character requirements
- Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement
- English proficiency requirements
Visa documentation -:
The student visa you need for studying in Australia extremely depends on your choice in fact. Here are some typical requirements:
- You are required prove you have sufficient funds for airfares, course fees and living costs.
- You are required to receive an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment certificate.
- You are required to meet health and character requirements.
- You are required provide evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover
- You are required demonstrate English language proficiency.
- You are required to meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement.
For studying in Australia you wish to own skills depending on the amount of course you wish to check. Several universities have totally different entry needs, you’re needed to browse the course information on their web site fastidiously and call them if you require any help.
Check out some general entry needs to Australia:
- English language courses : Entry requirements in Australia vary between institutions, and according to the level of English language skills required for the specific type of course.
- Higher education undergraduate courses : You are required to have an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or the overseas equivalent. Some undergraduate courses may also have specific types of subjects.
- Higher education postgraduate course : You are required to complete at least one degree at the undergraduate level. The universities may also consider your research ability or relevant work experience.
- Vocational education and training (VET) : In most of the cases, there are no entrance exams for VET colleges and universities. However, some programs may require you to have studied specific subjects or completed work experience.
- Schools : Entry requirements vary between schools, depending on the state or place.
Universities & Colleges
- Academics Australasia Polytechnic Pty Limited
- Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Australian Institute of Commerce & Technology
- Australian National University
- Australian School of Business Administration Technology and Research
- ATMC-Australian Technical And Management College
- Billy Blue School of Graphic & Design
- Blue Mountains Hotel School
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- CIC in Association with Curtin University
- Curtin Sydney
- Curtin University
- Deakin College
- ECA, Global Sydney
- Edith Cowan University
- Education Access Australia
- Education Centre of Australia (ECA) & English Language School in Sydney
- Flinders College